Customer / Client Relationship Management Software
Hosted Perfex CMS & Trainings
According to their website:
Perfex is a Customer Relationship Management software that is a great fit for almost any small business, freelancer or many other uses.
And it is true. As a freelancer I have been using it to manage projects, tasks, time sheets, invoices, estimates and support tickets, and it has enhanced my work-flow, which is a gift for me and my clients. Here is a short list of its features:
- Contact management
- Project management, task management and time sheet recording / reports
- Invoice / estimate management, including automated reminders and basic financial reporting
- Lead and Proposal management
- Support system and Knowledge base creation
As a web-based software, it needs to be installed and configured on a web server. This is what I am offering as a service. It includes:
- Setting up of the Perfex software on the server
- Hosting it, including implementation of regular security updates
- Configuring it to function fully, according to the needs of the client. Adding logos and signatures, setting up email accounts, setting up automated systems (cron jobs), setting up permissions according to the client’s needs etc.
- Offering a basic introductory tutorial on how to use the Perfex system
The software itself costs 59$ on Codecanyon.
One year of hosting and maintenance, plus 30 minutes of monthly support: 180 Euros
Setting up and configuration: 140 Euros (4 hours of work)
One 90 minute zoom session as a basic introduction / tutorial to learn the basics: free of charge. If needed, extra sessions can be offered for 35 Euros / hour. The client can use the comprehensive documentation of Perfex for self-learning.